1) Coin Actual provides various services to its users in electronic environment by prioritizing the privacy and security of user information.
2) These electronic media include remote access to all kinds of services made through the website www.coinactual.com
4) Coin Actual takes the necessary security measures on information systems to prevent any unauthorized access to this information.
5) Coin Actual employees can provide this information only within the framework of the "need to know"; principle; It can access "limited and as needed".
6) Coin Actual carries out all kinds of actions regarding the acquisition, use, storage and sharing of user information with other parties in accordance with the protection of personal data and other legislation provisions.
7) In this context, all kinds of information regarding users are obtained, used, stored, and shared with this third party in order to provide a better service experience to users and to fulfill the obligations clearly defined in the law.
8) Shares made within the scope of the relevant legal legislation are not shared, except for the consent of the users within the scope of the provision of services.
10) Coin Actual will inform the relevant users about the acquisition of personal data by malicious and unauthorized persons, as stipulated in the legislation.
12) Accordingly, information usage, ethical principles, privacy principles, quality and service quality of third-party electronic media that are passed for advertisement, banner, content or other purposes in our electronic service channels and any material/moral damages and losses that may occur in these environments are protected from Coin Actual. cannot be held responsible.
13) Our Coin Actual site is designed to be used by users over the age of 18. Any user who registers on the platform, which is not affiliated with any stock market or investment tool, is considered to be over the age of 18.
14) Losses and gains that may arise from instantaneous changes in the crypto money exchange by the bot connected to the signal are the sole responsibility of the users.
15) Each of our users using the Coin Actual platform and other electronic service channels is deemed to have accepted the above-mentioned conditions.